Saturday, November 18, 2006

Hotel Life

With my current yo-yo-ing between Sutton and London for work my boss has allowed me to either have a hire car or stay in a nice hotel. So I thought I do a nice random blog about the lovely cosy hotel I stayed in for 3 nights last week, the Premier Travel Inn on Whitehouse Common Road (which will mean nothing to non-Sutton ppl).

Lovely comfy double-bed.

Ample room for storing the suits/ clothing..... there's even a fan hidden away in that cupboard!

Nice Cosy Bathroom...

Some dodgy-looking characters have been seen in this room.....

I enjoyed the time here, although a bit sad when you're eating in the pub next door all by yourself, had my Accounting revision text a pad and paper for company though..... living life on the edge I know! The Premier Travel Inn hotels guarantee a good nights' sleep.......for me they certainly delivered......... Id definitely recommend you try it if you're in the area.

I shall be back there in a few weeks, so if any Sutton ppl fancy a cheap meal let me know =D

10 comments:

timelord in the tardis said...

the big question is what are those 4 things in the picture over the desk??

4 lollipops, 4 dandelion clocks?? And one shorter than the other.....
I am driven by curiosity....does anyone know or have a better idea?

timelord in the tardis said...

...or maybe 4 dumbbells; this is rfeally getting me....

The Random One said...

Tardis I can give you a clue...... you're way off track.

Anonymous said...

they're trees reflected in the water....
although weird shaped perfect circle trees....

Fabparental said...

No - 4 poodles walking along behind a wall - one has just gone down a step! it's quite obvious really.

Reflected trees? Helen, how dull are you?!

Next time you are offered a hotel random one - ask for New Hall!

Anonymous said...

I think it's a ladder it's the picture has been put up wrong it’s on its side not upright.

Or go for the Belfry I got put up there by my old company when we had a conference there, quite daft really as I only live 10 mins away. Though I did get a spankingly good cooked breakfast so it was worth it.

Teapot said...

You're all wrong! It's an ABACUS! For goodness sakes......You are an accountant after all!

The Random One said...

Mrs Teapot is closest to the truth I feel.

Amy and Amiability said...

Seeing as you are so impressed with the hotel life, it makes me wonder if you have ever considered living at a Travel Tavern?

The Random One said...

I really should..... i've heard they can provide you 2 soaps for a double-scrub in the shower. They do ask that you bring your own plate though as theirs are rather small...